I am very enthusiastic about conveying the excitement and importance of (neuro)science to a wide audience. Please contact me if there is an event you would like me to join to discuss neuroscience in general or my research in particular. In Princeton I was part of the outreach team for the BrainCOGS project, and I am still available to Skype with students via the Skype a scientist program, or contact me directly if you want me to speak with your classroom.
My research was also featured in the popular science magazine Horizon Magazine.
Recent outreach events included visits or calls to:
- R.J. Longstreet Elementary School in Daytona Beach, FL (via Skype a Scientist)
- Rincon Elementary School in Rincon, GA (via Skype a Scientist)
- Central Park Elementary school in Plantation, FL (via Skype a Scientist)
- PPPL's Young Women Conference, Princeton, NJ
- Riverside Elementary School, Princeton, NJ
- Princeton High School, Princeton, NJ
- The Lawrenceville School, Lawrenceville, NJ